Sunday, November 21, 2010

Guys Night Out

So the other night I went out with the guys, and had a great evening! We met at Blue C Sushi for some dinner. Convo was great and enjoyed that.



After we (minus one) went out to the movies. We watched "Unstoppable" And for those of you that don't know, I rarely have time to see movies. The movie was based off a true story, but the acting by some of the characters and the cheesy movie cuts totally threw it for me. I mean the audience was literally laughing at different cut screens, when it was supposed to be a serious moment. Whatever! I'm no movie critic, but I'd say that the ratings may not be as high as they want.

After that we went to Tango, a great Tapas restaurant!! Enjoyed some great food and drinks, and chilled a while before spliting up for the night. Needless to say...Great convo, great friends, and great time= Happy ME!!! I hope to do that again soon.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing cuz, I tot of going to watch it at the cinema and now that I've read this, I guess I will wait. :P

    ReplyDelete