Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Less of Me?

Less of me? What could that possibly mean? Well since Christmas I've been working incredibly hard to lose weight. And lose I have! When I first started someone even had the audacity to say, "Good, you're getting a bit fat!" At one point I thought I should do it to prove them wrong, but I knew I had to do it for me and no one else. In fact I've now lost 20 pounds worth. And I'm not giving up yet! Yes I've lost a fair amount, but my new goal is to reach the point where I regain my natural energy back. I'm not looking to be extra skinny or anything like that, but I want to be at a natural place where I won't have to worry about the problems that happen in my family. Diabetes, High Blood Pressure, and High Sodium, are among the number of issues that seem to have plagued my relatives. This is me taking a stand! I don't want to be caught in this at all! I want to take control of my life and make a difference.


No comments:

Post a Comment