Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas morning!!!

Completely enjoying a wonderful Christmas morning with the Cleary's and really appreciating the wonderful sun that we have been having today. My only regret is not having more time to spend here.

Last night I was able to chat with a friend that I haven't seen in a few years. He happened to move out here to the Oceanside area a few months ago, and is still looking for a good location to move to in San Diego proper where he works. We hung out and had a great conversation that was really encouraging for me, and helped me process. (Why can't I be comfortable in my own skin like he is? *sigh*) I'll get there with time, I just need to stop being so afraid to live into who I am.

 Bird of Paradise
 Just outside the Cleary's abode
 I thought they were gorgeous
 Before we started
 And here we go
 Our gift tag interpreter
 All sending a text to a Cleary Cousin at the same time.
More texting
 Silly Errol
 Errol using his new light saber chopsticks
On another note, this morning was so much fun!! We got to sit around and pass presents out and enjoy each others reactions to what we received. It was so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment