Thursday, December 2, 2010

The holiday debate!

So here's the debate:

Some say that Christmas should only be limited to the month of December. That the stores out there shouldn't put out their Christmas products until the month of.

However I tend to celebrate longer then most. I set-up my lights at the end of October. I don't plug it in until just after Halloween, but some of my friends can't stand it!

What are your thoughts? I love Christmas and will continue to do as I do, but I'd love to hear what others do.

1 comment:

  1. I for one could care less about how the world of consumerism chooses to celebrate Christmas. I try to keep myself separated from that mentality regardless of how long it lasts.

    Personally, I always feel like the Advent season passes in a whirlwind. So the last few years I've started celebrating after Holloween. Not all the time, but maybe a bit of Christmas music as I work, or something. This helps me to have a little more time to reflect on what this time of year actually means.

    ReplyDelete